We are all made up of four different levels of energy: mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. Each of our four levels of energy has a vibrational frequency and combined, they contribute to our overall vibration, or wellbeing. In other words, they make you, you.
Bad thoughts, poor health, negative emotions and little or no spiritual awareness are associated with low vibrations. Positive emotions, empowering thoughts, strong spiritual connectivity and good health are all attributed to high vibrations. You can work on one energy level at a time: your physical health, or mental health, or spirituality or emotional health, but they all reverberate through and against each other.
If you are feeling low in one aspect of your life; if one of your energy levels is lacking, it will affect other levels, too. Have you ever noticed that when you are feeling unhappy mentally and having a bad day that you start feeling physically and emotionally drained, as well? You just want to go back to bed and ignore the day. This is because all of your energy levels impact each other. Maintaining high frequency vibrations will automatically ripple throughout all of your energy levels. When you feel healthy and are physically active, you will notice that your mood improves and your thoughts become more positive.
There are many ways in which you can raise your vibrational frequency:
- Your vibe attracts your tribe. Stay away from negative people and toxic relationships. Build yourself up by connecting with happy, positive, adventurous souls who nurture and encourage
- Feel gratitude. This will help you realise how much beauty and positivity you already surround yourself with. Keep a gratitude journal. It might be difficult at first, but find three things every day that you are grateful for
- You are what you eat. Food has a vibrational frequency, too. Fresh, organic and raw foods operate on higher levels while processed and packaged foods have low vibrations – I always feel better after a home cooked meal than after ordering fast food
- Meditate. Learn to breathe. Such a simple thing can make a big difference. The more oxygen your cells get, the more alive and connected you will feel
- Hit pause on technology. Put your phone away, turn the television off, step away from the Internet. Spend some time outside, with your family, with your friends, with yourself. Recharge
By raising your vibrational frequency you will begin operating on a higher level, attracting more enriching experiences that will help you live a full, happy and high energy life!